Casino Gambling Information
CASINO GAMBLING TIPS
1) Educate yourself. Be prepared for any casino visit. Become
able and profit will follow! Knowledge is power in any casino.
2) Play only those games and strategies that have less than
a 3% casino advantage.
3) Practice progressive betting: after every win up your bet
by at least half of your previous win. After a loss, go back to minimum bet.
10 BEST BETS
4) Certain Slots and full-pay Video Poker.
5) Blackjack - locate the 'dealer must stand on all 17's' tables.
6) Craps with correct strategies.
7) Mini-Baccarat & single-zero Roulette.
8) Pai-Gow Poker & Live Poker
9) SportsBook and Bingo.
TEN WORST BETS: Casino edge 3%+
10) Keno and Big Wheel
11) Double-zero Roulette & Caribbean Poker.
12) Let It Ride and Red Dog.
13) Blackjack with no basic strategy, and any proposition,
field bet, BIG 6/8, or "middle bet" on the craps table.
14) Video Poker with no strategy and no knowledge of difference
between full-pay and short-pay machines. Slots that have less than a 98% payback.
TABLE GAMES TIPS
15) Blackjack: single deck tables, no double down restrictions,
re-splitting, surrender; all above are player advantage rules. Use the 7-up
method of play.
16) Craps: keep pass line and come bets at table minimums.
17) Make odds bets (after count established) with as much as
your bankroll will allow. This is where the money is made at the craps tables.
18) Mini-baccarat: one decision to make - bet player or banker
hand. This is an easier game to learn than blackjack and has a low casino advantage.
19) Pai-Gow Poker: rank of 5-card hand must be higher than
the two-card low hand.
20) Live Poker: Two popular card room games are: Seven-Card
Stud and Texas Hold 'Em.